Friday, November 18, 2011

The End.

I have waited the whole first trimester to learn about all of the mysteries of Sophie's World. The second I read Bjerkely I know for me, personally I would not be super fond of where the whole plot was going. When I learned that Sophie and Alberto were the ones who were not real, I felt like I had nothing to believe in anymore in the way of the book. The last couple of chapters were a mix and mingle of the author trying to sum up all of the questions that were asked throughout the entire novel. Because he tried to answer every question I felt there was nothing to really think about after the book was over. I didn't like how unreal all of it seemed at the end. During the book I knew that it would have a little bit of fiction, in order to explain all of mysteries, but I never figured Sophie and and Alberto would be walking around invisible in the world of Hilde and Alberto. But the ending was so abrupt and even talking about the big bang which I didn't really understand. But overall I learned a lot about philosophy and I liked the plot of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment