Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Who am I?.... no... WHO IS SHE?!


            At first the question of who Hilde was, was more or less unimportant to me. I was just focusing on the philosopher and really getting to know Sophie and everything. And yes I had my questions and doubts but it didn’t present itself as such a main problem. Though as the story goes on, the identity behind Hilde is getting to be a more commonly talked about subject. The more and more I learn and hear about Hilde and her dad, and the similarities between them, the more I want to know. The fact that their birthdays are on the same day, and that they are both far away for their fathers, makes me very curious about what other similarities the two may share. Also now that the postcards are CCed to Sopie for Hilde are getting more abundant and we know that they are supposed to be for Sophie. Because of the contents of the postcards I am beginning to think that the philosopher for more than just her curiosity, open mind and availability picked Sophie.  Right now I am just completely stumped, at first I thought it was just a way for the philosopher to communicate with Sophie, or it was apart of some kind of lesson, but now I know that Hilde is much more than just a teaching tool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment